Offshore Outpost has perfected the balance of luxury and adventure to curate the most epic trip imaginable. A vacation filled with endless wildlife exposures, water as clear and teal as the Caribbean, endless untouched beaches, Michelin-star quality fare, beautiful red mountains to hike and the deep blue sea to explore! The activity itinerary is wide open. It’s truly a choose-your-own-adventure story where you decide how extreme or low-key you want to be and the staff delivers on all levels! Each voyage has capacity for 12 guests which the boat more than accommodates. It would be an amazing trip with a group of friends, family or book on your own to meet new people like me! I can’t stress how creative, professional and flexible the staff is. It makes the trip feel effortless. Simply focus on the moment and enjoy!
All photo content in this post are taken my myself and people on the ship with me. Follow along with their adventures – Offshore Outpost, Dave, Roamaroo, Elli, Aries, & Stefan.
6 nights/7 days:
- All inclusive food and beverage. The chef prepares 3 amazing meals a day, as well as snacks. Our breakfast meals ranged from gourmet omelets to buckwheat pancakes from scratch to poached pears. Our dinners ranged from roasted duck to traditional Japanese ramen bowls to fish tacos. Every day we would anticipate what the chef would prepare next and we were never disappointed. If you need more convincing, Chef David is a former private chef for Phil Michelson and Dr. Dre. Every afternoon the bartender would host a specialty happy hour with visually stunning craft cocktails (All skinny w/ few ingredients). Also, every excursion included coolers packed with MANY options.
- Endless Adventures. Swimming with whale sharks, snorkeling with sea lions, kayaking to untouched beaches, deep sea fishing, shallow fishing, spear fishing, sunbathing, water sports, hikes and rooftop hot tub. The staff’s water experience (several ex-navy) is impressive. Oh, and Dave (previously National Geographic Photographer) will be snapping pictures along the way, which he gives you on the last day!
- Fly in and out of Cabo. Or if you prefer to go between April – October when they have Offshore Outpost Alaska trips!
Map from Offshore Outpost
What is the ship like? Who will be on board?
- 160-foot expedition ship (Named Pacific Provider) with 3 floors. The ship fits twelve guests and seven crew members. High guest to crew ratio (2:1)
- The ship has 6 large guest rooms, two bars, indoor and outdoor dining and living areas (amazing couches), as well we a expansive deck that includes a hot tub. Each room has a bathroom, TV, and large window to take in the views 24/7
- 4 tenders (small boats) allow for flexibility to customize your activities every day.
Is this trip right for me?
- Do you like adventure? Do you like luxury? If so, YES!! Contact me for more details or reach out to Offshore Outpost to book now!
Disclaimer: Offshore Outpost hosted me on this trip. My opinion expressed here is my own.
Thank you for adventuring along! On to the next..