Cabo is going to be one of my happy places. Waking up to the sound of waves, eating chips and guacamole at every meal and not being overwhelmed with too many tourists or hotels. Plus the margaritas are just flooowin’! The best and simple kind… tasty tequila, a solid orange liquor, fresh lime juice and muddled jalapeno. That’s it. And lets be real, when I can have a gorgeous beach, eat guac and shrimp tacos at any meal, and drink margs then I’m in a very happy place. So you know I love Cabo…. now lets get you prepared to love it too!
- Flora Farms -This place is a MUST!!!! Yes, it is most likely 30-45 minutes away from where you are staying but it is oh so worth it!! You know I’m always on the search for places with good vibes and this place is better than good.. the energy is amazing! It is a 10 acre organic farm. Imagine getting dropped off and seeing flowers everywhere, a vintage ice cream stand, rescue dogs running happy and free, and veggies being grown all over. Then go to the restaurant and drink the carrot margarita and be happy forever. But really, do it. Pizza, chicken burger, and lemon ricotta pancakes were all mouth-watering.
- El Farallon – Incredible dinner on a cliff overlooking the ocean. This restaurant is located at the gorgeous Resort at Pedregal so make sure to get a reservation ahead of time, plus it’s a cool resort to check out! Go early and enjoy the champagne terrace at the restaurant. Everything is written on a chalk board and you will pick the fish and side items you would like to ear prior to being seated. This spot is very romantic and will be more expensive than other dinners. It’s worth it for the views, atmosphere, and great good. Highly recommend it for a date night or special occasion.
- Edith’s – Amazing Mexican restaurant with great margs. Bright yellow building next to the public beach, you can’t miss it. Fun mariachi band and delicious food. It definitely makes for a special night.
- Sunset MonaLisa – 5th coolest restaurant in the world. Words can’t describe this place. Try to go at sunset…. and it’s Italian Food. In Mexico. Just do it.
- Mango Deck – If you are here for a bachelorette party or with a group of friends then this place is a must!! Dancing on tables, lots of drinking regardless of the time, great entertainment and it is right on the beach!
- Medano Beach – This is the only beach where you can actually swim in Cabo. It’s crowded yet still a fun time. Several restaurants surround it and you can order drinks on the beach.
- G-Force Adventures – UTVs, ATVs and a whole lot of fun. A perfect way to break up laying in the sun and sipping on margs. The tours are wild and the trails are very pretty with great guides. You will get to see a whole new side of Cabo with untouched beaches and cactus everywhere. Most tours run about 3 hours. Get ready to see some ridiculous views, get crazy in the sand and have a dirty, good time. And really, you will get very dirty! I loved this off roading adventure and it totally broke up the relaxing days of the trip with something more exciting. The company will pick you up from your hotel regardless of the location which is an added perk!
- Take a boat to lovers and divorce beach
Cabo luckily has a lot of it! Most bars and clubs are within walking distance of each other. The clubs are fun and the streets are well-light up. Have fun and hop around.
Cabo has less hotels than say Cancun so it is usually a bit pricier. If you are with a big group of people then I would definitely recommend renting a house. If you have some extra change to toss around and want to go all out then stay at One&Only Palmilla or The Resort at Pedregal. Las Ventanas is another good option. To save some money check out what deals are going on through www.hotels.com or Trip Advisor. Highly recommend staying close to downtown!
Thanks for adventuring along! On to the next..